Disbursement status changes based on various scenarios, such as whether the disbursement succeeds or fails. Learn about the different statuses and what to do at each stage of a disbursement's life cycle here.
|Pending||- A |
- We will send instructions to make the fund transfers to the specified destination
|Processing||- We have sent instructions to make the disbursement, awaiting confirmation that the bank transfers are complete|
|Failed||Disbursement failure reasons|
- Disbursements can fail for various reasons.
- Requested fund transfers can sometimes be declined by the payment network, or a congested payment network may not respond successfully
- Other reasons could be errors made during the disbursement request. See Handling Errors for a list of possible errors
Handling failed disbursements
- If you did not receive a response, or the request timed-out, you may attempt to safely retry the disbursement with the same
- If a disbursement has failed, take note of the error code and message. Try to rectify any issues with the API request and try again with a new
|Completed||- The disbursement has successfully completed|
Updated 6 months ago